Class B Spaceports are the second largest and busiest class of spaceports outside of the major Union Traffic Hubs within the Union. When traffic within a system justifies having more than one Class B Space port, plans are usually made to either expand an existing Class B Space port to a Class A or to build a Class A space port away from any existing ones.
They typically include the following:
- Daily direct Connections to Blue Moon or other Major Union Traffic Hubs.
- Daily Space Bus Service.
- Daily Clipper Service.
- Daily Line Ship Service.
- At least one Charter Service.
- Fully Automated landing and lift off assistance systems.
- Minor Repair Dock facilities. (there is usually an service center that takes care of the majority of repair tasks. It may be attached to the port or stand alone)
- All Freight can be handled.
- Ultras can be accommodated.
- Repair facilities might be limited
- Accommodations up to three star available (four star or higher accommodations are available at about a third of Class B ports.)
- NucGas Fuel refinery and NucGas Fuel available.
- MolGas Fuel refinery and MolGas Fuel available.
- Limited supplies of Anti Matter Fuel may be available.
Class B spaceports are the smallest spaceports that can include at least one Trans Matter Tunnel Connection or Space Train Station. Those are commonly termed Class B+.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.